- "Mexi Boutique" or "we" or "us" refers to our company, known as "Mexi Boutique"; our Website; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used;
- “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with a particular consumer or household. Examples of Personal Information are your first and last name, e-mail address, mailing address, shipping address, credit card information, telephone number, social media handles, images, and photographs.
- "Service" refers to the services that we provide through our Website, including our styling and apparel selections, and the Website itself;
- "Website" refers to our website, www.MexiBoutique.com;
- "User" and "You" refer to anyone who uses our Website.
- Information Collected
We collect certain personal information from you when
- You sign up to our Service;
- You engage in transactions via MexiBoutique.com, including through your account,
- You post on our social media page or through our chat service; and
- You respond to a survey that we conduct.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information depending on how you use our Service:
- When you sign up to our Service, we collect:
- Identifying information such as your name, email address, telephone number, shipping address, mailing address.
- We use this in order to provide our services to you, including shipping of the Mexi Boutique Box.
- When you engage in transactions via MexiBoutique.com, we collect
- information about your purchases, returns, likes and dislikes, and similar activity. This will include your dress size and style preferences so that we can select clothes for you.
- We use this information to provide products to you.
- Your browsing history on our Service and other information regarding your interaction with our Website.
- We do not share this information with third parties.
- Credit card and shipping information so that we can bill for and ship our products to you. We use a third-party service to receive payments. We do not process, record or maintain your credit card information; that is handled entirely by our payment services vendor. We share personal information with our payment vendor and shipping company as necessary to process and fulfill your order.
- When you contact us, we collect:
- Information about your purchases, returns, likes and dislikes, and similar activity. We may also make a recording of your voice insofar as any calls are recorded. If you choose to post a photograph of yourself, we would collect that as well.
- We use this information in order to provide our Service to you, and in particular to suggest clothing that you might want.
- We do not share this information with third parties.
- Gift Cards.
If you purchase a gift card, we will collect Personal Information, including your name and payment information, and name and contact information of the recipient in order to process the purchase and to deliver the gift card. We share this information with our payment processor and, if necessary, to deliver the card.
- Referrals and Social Networking Websites.
If you refer your friends to us through our referral service, we may also collect names and contact information about them. That information enables us to act on your referral. We do not share this information with third parties.
Social networking sites. Our Website enables you to connect to accounts that you may have on social networking sites such as Pinterest, Google, Facebook or Instagram. By connecting to those accounts, you authorize us to access your account(s) on such social networking site(s) and see the personal information that you have provided to those sites.
- When you connect us to a social network on which you have an account, that social network is automatically informed of that connection. That enables us to authenticate who you are without you having to create Mexi Boutique account credentials. Mexi Boutique does not obtain other information from such sites. And, in any event, we could not obtain any information from those sites for which you have restricted access.
- Website activity
Our Website also collects certain other information, such as your IP address and information collected by “cookies,” that does not itself necessarily identify you but could do so if it were to be combined with sufficient other information. In addition, whenever you visit our Website, we collect other information from you, such as your referring URL, pages viewed, length of visit, browser, operating system, and Internet Service Provider.
Our Website host collects this information. This information is not shared with anyone else.
Advertising networks: We do not use advertising networks or sponsored ads on our Website.
We may combine your Personal Information with other information about you (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and Census data. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
If you are a Mexi Boutique employee or job applicant, we collect and maintain Personal Information on your job application or employment records, and collect and retain your employment and related employment benefits information in order to administer our employee systems. Categories of Personal Information may collect include name and address, contact information, bank account and insurance information, photographs, and in some instances information about family members covered by our benefit plans.
- Use of Personal and Other Information
Comments that you make to your stylist are not made publicly viewable.
We use your personal information to verify your registration, to provide you with the styling, the Box, and other services available through our Website, to process your transactions, and to provide and ship products to you. We will use the email address you provided to us to communicate with you about your transactions and to respond to your inquiries.
In addition, we may use your Personally Identifying Information and/or Customer Data:
- To enhance or improve User experience, our Website, or our Service.
- To send e-mails about our products and services.
- Use photographs that you have uploaded and reviews and comments that you have posted to our Website for marketing purposes;
- To perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Website.
- To respond when required by subpoena, warrant or other legal process.
We generate aggregated tracking information for traffic accounting and content analysis. Such aggregated information is not directly linked to any personal information and cannot be used to identify you or any individual user of our Website. We may share this aggregated information with other companies to help understand how our Website is used.
Once you register with MexiBoutique.com, we will retain your registration and associated information for as long as they remain registered. If you choose to cancel your registration, we will retain your order records but will delete other information that you have provided within a reasonable time thereafter if you so request.
Like most websites, we use "cookies" – small data files stored on your computer -- to help provide you with a personalized and enhanced online experience by actions such as remembering your preferences, tracking advertisements, and remembering your shopping cart items. Depending on the purpose, we may use both session and permanent cookies. For these reasons, you need to enable cookies in your browser. If you choose not to accept cookies, you will not be able to use certain features of our Website.
Our Website currently does not respond to so-called "Do Not Track" signals sent by some browsers.
- Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
Mexi Boutique uses other companies for the business purpose of providing support to our Website and our Services, and we must share your personal information and transactional information with these companies, or they may collect your personal information directly, so that they can provide their services to us and ultimately to you. For example, we use a web hosting service for our Website. Our contracts with those service providers prohibit them from making use of your Personal Information for any purpose other than to assist our Website and Service.
Categories of Personal Information that we have shared with our service providers include identifiers such as your name and address for fulfillment purposes, your use of our Website, which is collected by our web hosting service, and financial account information shared with our payment processor. By making a purchase on the Site, you authorize us to collect, share, and otherwise use your information in conjunction with our payment processor in order to complete the transaction. All credit-card information is stored by our payment processor and may be used only in connection with purchases you make from us; MexiBoutique.com itself does not retain credit card numbers.
Disclosures to Other Companies for Their Marketing Purposes
Mexi Boutique does not sell Personal Information to other companies for their marketing purposes, and has not done so within the 12 month period preceding the effective date of this Privacy Statement.
- Accessing, Editing, and Removing Personally Identifying Information
You may ask (and, if you are a California resident, you have the right) to ask us to disclose the categories of personal information that we collect about you. You may make such a request by the means set out below.
You also may ask (and, if you are a California resident, you have the right) to ask us to disclose the specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. You may make such a request by the means set out below.
You may review and edit the Personal Information you have provided to us by logging into your registered account on the Website and editing your account information.
You also may ask (and, if you are a California resident, you have the right) to ask us to delete Personal Information we have collected about you. You may make such a request by the means set out below.
Please be aware that by law there are some circumstances in which we are not obligated to delete personal information upon request.
How You Make Such Requests:
If you want to ask us to delete your Personal Information and close your account, please tell us by sending an email to us at info@MexiBoutique.com
How We Respond To Requests:
When you make a request to access or delete your information, we are responsible for verifying the legitimacy of the request.
We do that by requiring you to make such a request through your existing password-protected account.
If you do not have an existing password-protected account, we do not have any retained Personal Information about you that could be disclosed or deleted.
We will acknowledge your request within 10 days. We will provide a substantive response within 45 days, a period that we may extend one time to 90 days.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Mexi Boutique does not discriminate among its customers based on the Personal Information that you provide to us.
- Release of Your Information for Legal Purposes
At times Mexi Boutique may be required by law to release information about you in response to a legal request from a government agency or a private litigant. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either, and in certain cases we may be prohibited from notifying you. We also reserve the right to report you, and release personal information about you to, law enforcement or other appropriate third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities.
- Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
By providing us with your contact information, you authorize us to contact you regarding your use of the Website, including any transactions in which you engage. You may unsubscribe from certain commercial email communications by opting out from them.
- Our Policies Regarding Children
We do not collect or maintain information from those under the age of 13, and do not knowingly do so.
If we have actual knowledge that you are a California resident between the ages of 13 to 16, your parents may authorize us to sell Personal Information about you to other companies for marketing purposes.
- Security Measures
We have established and implemented written data security policies and procedures that we believe are appropriate for our current business practices. We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Website, and review and update our security measures as appropriate.
- Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Business and Professions Code §§ 22575-22579, California residents may request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please contact us at info@MexiBoutique.com
- International Users
Our Site is designed and targeted for Users in the United States, and adheres to United States privacy laws. If you are using this Site while in another nation, please be advised that MexiBoutique.com transfers Personally Identifying Information to the United States and that any such information that you submit to us is governed by U.S. law.
- Sale of Company
- Designated Business Contact
Customer Experience a info@MexiBoutique.com.
Effective Date: July 25, 2021